Current Photo ID is required for all tests, must be issued by school, employer, or city/state/federal government. ID must include a recognizable photo and first and last names and cannot be expired or revoked. CLEP testing specifically requires a government issued photo ID.
Children are not allowed in the Testing Center and cannot be left unattended on campus.
Students with documented disabilities who require accommodations must register with Disability Resources and Services.
Scratch paper and pencils or pens will be provided.
No personal belongings are allowed in the testing room. Small lockers are available. Proctors cannot accept responsibility for items too large for lockers, please leave these behind. The following items are specifically prohibited from the testing rooms:
- Listening devices including, but not limited to cellular phones/pagers, beepers, walkie talkies, PDA's, or wireless communication devices (e.g., smartphone, tablet, mp3 player)
- Any device capable of recording audio, photographic, or video content, or capable of viewing or playing back content, through such means as digital cameras or video cameras
- Nonmedical electronic devices of any kind
- Flash/thumb drives or any other portable electronic storage device
- Copying devices
- Transmission or receiving devices
- Calculators (Accuplacer, HESI A2, and CLEP include a calculator in the software for those items requiring a calculator. Calculators MAY be permitted by an instructor for a specific exam.)
- Food, beverages, or tobacco products
- Hooded garments (hoodies) of any kind
- Hats/head coverings (unless worn as a religious requirement)
- Watches (wrist or pocket)
- Dictionaries, books, pamphlets, reference materials, notes (unless permitted by an instructor for a specific exam)
- Papers of any kind (except authorized scratch paper provided by the center or aids permitted by an instructor for a specific exam)
- Slide rules, protractors, compasses, rulers (unless permitted by an instructor for a specific exam)
- Highlighter pens and/or colored pens and pencils (unless permitted by an instructor for a specific exam)
- Pens/pencils (these are provided by the center)
- Any other unauthorized testing aids
- Weapons or firearms
All testing is done on a walk-in basis, no appointment is necessary. Test musts be started by the times listed and completed by the end of the scheduled period. No tests will be started after these times.
- HESI A2: you must arrive at least 4½ hours prior to closing and start your test at least 4 hours prior to closing
- CLEP College Composition: you must arrive at least 3 hours prior to closing and start your test at least 2½ hours prior to closing
- CLEP (all tests other than College Composition): you must arrive at least 2½ hours prior to closing and start your test at least 2 hours prior to closing
- Placement Assessments: you must start your test at least one hour prior to closing. If taking Writeplacer (English placement) you should start at least 1½ hours prior to closing
- Instructor tests (make-up tests, alternate delivery courses, etc.): you must start your test at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
All tests will be collected promptly at closing time. Please allow yourself enough time!