Get Your Textbooks
Bookstore Hiring for Fall 2022
- Temporary positions available, approximately 4-weeks minimum of 20 hr/wk
- Morning and afternoon shifts available
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Hiring is done through NXTThing Temp Agency
- Contact Ashley Eaton, Store Manager, for specific position details
At the Paradise Valley Community College Bookstore you have options when it comes to buying books. Books, course materials, and supplies are available for purchase in-store and online. Special orders are available upon request. You also will find additional items such as PVCC clothing, t-shirts, other apparel, gifts, and fan gear, as well as reference and reading books.
Paradise Valley Community College, along with all the Maricopa Community Colleges, participates in the Follett book rental program. This means you may save money by renting course textbooks. For rental details, stop by the campus bookstore.
Browse the Paradise Valley Community College Bookstore online to find many of the same items that are available on campus, including:
- PVCC apparel
- Computer products
- Classroom supplies
- Gifts & accessories
- Textbook rental information & account registration
The Efollett.com Bookstore is our online partner to provide you a simple and secure shopping experience.
This program allows you to use a portion of your anticipated financial aid to purchase textbooks and supplies from any business - before the start of the semester. If you've received your financial aid award notification message you may be eligible to receive a book advance if you meet specific criteria. Find out if you qualify.