Student Business Services
Student Business Services strives to provide excellent service in a knowledgeable, helpful manner that demonstrates respect for students, faculty, staff and administration. We consistently look for innovative ways to facilitate student success and personal development.
- Summer 2023- Tuition due date: May 22, 2023
- Fall 2023- Tuition due date: August 9, 2023
Tuition Payment Due Dates
- To see when your charges are due, please log in to the Student Center at www.maricopa.edu/students
- Scroll to Finances and click on the drop down menu which says "other financial..."
- Select Charges Due and click the arrow
Payments can be made in four ways:
Pay online using debit/credit cards at www.maricopa.edu/students. RECOMMENDED
Pay by mail, using a check or certified money order. Send your payment to:
Paradise Valley Community College
Student Business Services
18401 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time (do not mail cash).
PVCC does not accept personal identifiable information through email or fax.
Documents sent in this manner will not be processed.
Pay in person at the Student Business Services Office by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
Sign up for an Automatic Monthly Payment Plan.
Third Party Billing
For Third Party Billing, organizations and agencies can mail or fax a letter of intent, purchase order, or authorization letter to the Student Business Services Office. All forms must contain the student's name, student ID number, and the dollar amount to be paid.
How to Download an Account Statement/Receipt
A student account statement (receipt) can be generated for all payments posted to a semester.
To generate a student account statement:
- Log into your Student Center using your MEID and password at www.maricopa.edu/students.
- Scroll down to Finances and select Account Inquiry.
- The Account Summary page will open, scroll down to Print Consolidated Student Account Statement.
- Select the printer icon for the specified term. The statement will appear in a pop-up window.
- Statement may be printed or saved to your computer.
Set up Electronic Refunds
Tax 1098-T Statement
Additional information & instructions can be found at 1098-T
Staff Contact Information
Yoel Lopez - Fiscal Manager - 602-787-7352 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chase Hurwitz - Fiscal Analyst - 602-787-7349 - email@example.com
Melanie Marema - Fiscal Technician Sr - 602-787-7365 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Garcia-Fiscal Assistant - 602-787-7353 - alejandro.murillo.garcia@
Payment Plan Login
- To view the details of a payment plan, please log in to the Student Center at www.maricopa.edu/students
- Scroll down to Finances, then click "my payment options/manage my payment plan"
- Select "Setup/Manage Payment Plan", and then "Setup/Manage Payment Plan" again
- Note: In order to open the next window, the pop-up blocker on your browser must be disabled