Due to COVID-19, Academic advisement at PVCC is phone appointments only.
New incoming students without any college credits are required to sign up for the Online Puma Power Up session for new student advising
Current or new transfer students with college credits can make a phone appointment with an academic advisor by clicking here.
Meeting your advisor is the first step in outlining both your short and long-term goals to prepare you for success. Our main mission is to see you thrive both in class and in life!
We’re here to help!
- Navigate schedules, scholarships, test scores and more.
- Create, review and re-evaluate your educational and life goals along the way.
- New Students - First step is attending a Puma Power Up session. Here you will connect with our advising team and be assigned an advisor. Click here to sign up.
- Walk-ins Welcome - To meet with an advisor during business hours, check in using your photo ID. Students are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Schedule an Appointment - Schedule a phone appointment by clicking below on your advisor.
Chat with us
When you see a green light below click “Chat with Us”, a staff member will assist you.