Academic advisement will have limited services on February 14, 2020, due to training processes.
Meeting your advisor is the first step in outlining both your short and long-term goals to prepare you for success. Our main mission is to see you thrive both in class and in life!
We’re here to help!
- Navigate schedules, scholarships, test scores and more.
- Create, review and re-evaluate your educational and life goals along the way.
- New Students - First step is attending a Puma Power Up session. Here you will connect with our advising team and be assigned an advisor. Click here to sign up.
- Walk-ins Welcome - To meet with an advisor during business hours, check in using your photo ID. Students are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Schedule an Appointment - Schedule an in-person or phone appointment by clicking below on your advisor.