Due to peak season, advisement will not be accepting appointments until January 27, 2020.
Academic advisement will have limited services on February 14, 2020, due to training processes.
Meeting your advisor is the first step in outlining both your short and long-term goals to prepare you for success. Our main mission is to see you thrive both in class and in life!
We’re here to help!
- Navigate schedules, scholarships, test scores and more.
- Create, review and re-evaluate your educational and life goals along the way.
- New Students - First step is attending a Puma Power Up session. Here you will connect with our advising team and be assigned an advisor. Click here to sign up.
- Walk-ins Welcome - To meet with an advisor during business hours, check in using your photo ID. Students are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Schedule an Appointment - Schedule an in-person or phone appointment by clicking below on your advisor.