Considering joining the PVCC Honors Program? Get all your questions answered here!
PVCC’s robust Honors Program offers promising students challenging, innovative, and enriching learning opportunities within a tight-knit community comprised of faculty mentors and Honors students. Reach new heights and meet new people, while further developing your critical thinking, communication and leadership skills!
Honors creates a challenging environment for students to thrive and spawns opportunity for students through scholarships, trips, full faculty immersion and more! The program includes:
- Honors Scholarships available for those who qualify
- Experienced full-time faculty - not teaching assistants
- One-on-one academic advisement and program review by designated faculty advisors
- Customized Honors curriculum
- Small class sizes - averaging 20 students
- More individual attention
- Free printing, laptop checkouts, a study/community center, and symphony tickets
- Research opportunities