Welcome to the Paradise Valley Community College Fitness Center!
Our newly remodeled facility provides state-of-the-art fitness equipment, exceptional instruction and programming not only for PVCC students, faculty, employees, but the community at large.
- Non-credit semester and yearly fitness memberships available for community members and Active Adults 62 and older
- Full spectrum of student credit fitness classes offered
Sign up for your Fitness Center Orientation by calling 602-787-7270. First visit is free and $5 for four additional visits.
Educating our fitness members on achieving optimal health is at the heart of what we do.
- Supports learning at all levels
- Strengthens the body and the mind
- Proven to reduce stress and alleviate anxiety
So why wait? Set an appointment for individual programming with our knowledgeable, personable instructors at no additional charge. All of our fitness instructors hold bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees in their field of exercise, as well as certifications in one or more of the top professional organizations (NASM, ACSM, ASCS, ACE).