Welcome back! The Fitness Center is open.
To maintain a safe environment Fitness Center users will be required to reserve their spots.
Click on the Fitness Center Schedule button to reserve your times now.
Enroll today in Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 Fitness Center classes:
- In person and Online CREDIT* classes (search PED in Find-A-Class) *
PZ is pass/no credit; LG is letter grade.
- In person NON-CREDIT classes including Semester Senior and Yearly Senior Fitness Center (search FITNESS in Find-A-Class)
Please call us with any questions at 602-787-7270 or Find-A-Class for class times and more information.
To learn more about the coronavirus and campus protocols for your safety and well-being, please see ALL THINGS COVID-19.
Attention Active Adult Community Members!
Many of our Active Adult Group Activity class times have changed. Please see class times starting Monday, May 24th:
Group Exercise for Active Adults (in person by reservation or virtually)
- F109 MWF 7:30am - 8:20am Group Exercise MWF 7:30am
- F109 MWF 9:00am - 9:50am Group Exercise MWF 9:00am
- F109 M,W, F 10:30am -11:20am - Classic SilverSneakers® MWF 10:30a
- F109 T,Th 10:30am -11:20am - Cardio Circuit SilverSneakers® T,Th 10:30am
Classic: Exercises to increase strength and range of motion (chair is used to assist in class).
Cardio Circuit: Increase your cardiovascular and muscle endurance with a standing circuit workout and upper-body work.
- F109 T, Th 8:00am-8:50am Zumba Gold® T, Th 8:00am
WE HAVE REOPENED!
Reservations and face coverings are required for in-person attendance.
You may still access at home information and workout videos: