All PVCC employees, students and visitors are required to wear face coverings while indoors and encouraged to practice social distancing while on campus. PVCC cares about you and your safety! If you are not feeling well, please do not come to campus.
Enroll today in Fall 2021 Fitness Center classes:
- In person and Online CREDIT* classes; Find a Class credit *P/Z is pass/ no credit; LG is letter grade.
- In person NON-CREDIT classes including Fitness Center memberships for Seniors, Community Members, Employees Find a Class noncredit
Please call us with any questions at 602-787-7270.
Attention Active Adult Community Members!
These Group Exercise Classes are included in your Fitness Center membership; click on the link next to the class time to attend virtually:
Group Exercise for Active Adults (in person or virtually)
- F109 MWF 7:30am - 8:20am Group Exercise MWF 7:30am
- F109 MWF 9:00am - 9:50am Group Exercise MWF 9:00am
- F109 M,W, F 10:30am -11:20am - Classic SilverSneakers® MWF 10:30a
- F109 T,Th 10:30am -11:20am - Cardio Circuit SilverSneakers® T,Th 10:30am
Classic: Exercises to increase strength and range of motion (chair is used to assist in class).
Cardio Circuit: Increase your cardiovascular and muscle endurance with a standing circuit workout and upper-body work.
- F109 T, Th 8:00am-8:50am Zumba Gold® T, Th 8:00am
You may access at home information and workout videos: