Based on new guidance from the CDC and Maricopa County’s current COVID-19 metrics, starting Monday, March 21, 2022, PVCC will move to a “mask encouraged” protocol. Please continue to protect yourself by staying the appropriate physical distance from others, washing your hands or using hand sanitizer regularly, and monitoring your health, and that of your family and friends.
For more information please visit www.paradisevalley.edu/covid-information/covid
Attention Active Adult Community Members!
These Group Exercise Classes are included in your Fitness Center membership; click on the link next to the class time to attend virtually:
Group Exercise for Active Adults (in person or virtually)
- F109 MWF 7:30am - 8:20am Group Exercise MWF 7:30am
- F109 MWF 9:00am - 9:50am Group Exercise MWF 9:00am
- F109 M,W, F 10:30am -11:20am - Classic SilverSneakers® MWF 10:30a
- F109 T,Th 10:30am -11:20am - Cardio Circuit SilverSneakers® T,Th 10:30am
Classic: Exercises to increase strength and range of motion (chair is used to assist in class).
Cardio Circuit: Increase your cardiovascular and muscle endurance with a standing circuit workout and upper-body work.
- F109 T, Th 9:25am-10:15am Zumba Gold® T, Th 9:25am