Welcome to Paradise Valley Community College. We want you to be successful in college, right from the start. The following steps will assist you in your transition to college. By completing these steps, you are increasing your chances of completing your educational goal. Stop by our Welcome Center in KSC building if you have questions along the way or call 602-787-7020.
Your access to Paradise Valley Community College begins with applying for Admission. Complete the task below to Get Admitted:
In this step, you will...
If you have already created your MEID account, select from the following
Click Continue Saved Application if you have previously created an account and are ready to continue your admissions application.
Please note if you started your application more than 48 hours ago, you will need to start a new application over.
Click Reapply or Transfer if you have previously enrolled at any of the ten Maricopa Community Colleges and would like to transfer to a new college or resume classes.
You can also apply for admission to Paradise Valley Community College by submitting a paper copy of the Student Admission Application in person at the Admissions Office.
Additionally, we recommend that you submit official transcripts of high school and/or college/university education that you have completed to the Admissions Office.
As you complete the step above, be sure to record the following information on your Enrollment Steps guide.
- Create your Maricopa Enterprise ID (also known as MEID)
- Complete the admission application by adding your personal information
- Submit proof of your identification
- Student ID Number
- Maricopa Email
- Note: Activate your Maricopa email at google.maricopa.edu once you have completed the admission process.
PREPARE FOR AND TAKE THE PLACEMENT TEST
New students without college-level credits in English, reading or math must complete placement tests in writing, reading and math. These tests are a tool to ensure that you enroll in the most suited courses for you.
Prepare for placement test.
Tests are taken here at PVCC in the Testing Center on the 2nd floor of the KSC building.
Attend New Student Orientation - Seek Advisement - Register for Classes
All new students must attend NSO (New Student Orientation) to get advised and register for classes. Registration after a class starts will not be permitted. Students must be enrolled in a class and in attendance on the first day of class.
Advisors will help you with identifying courses and creating an educational plan to meet your academic goals. Our colleges can provide academic advisement in a variety of ways:
Please check with the PVCC Academic Advising Office for your advisement options.
As you prepare for your academic advisement session, explore your program and degree options here. Be sure to discuss your academic goals and course options with your Advisor during your session. Make a note of the courses you and your Advisor discussed on your Enrollment Steps guide.
To make the registration process easier, review the recommended course subject(s) and number(s) (e.g., ENG 101, MAT152, etc.) that you have discussed with your Academic Advisor. To register for classes, go to your Student Center and click on “Add a Class.” For more detailed instructions, please click here.
- Individual or Group
- Appointment or Walk-In
- Phone or Email
- New Student Orientation is designed to provide you with the resources you will need to maximize your potential and successfully manage your college experience. Orientation is a required enrollment step for new students.
Pay Tuition and Fees
Explore Payment Options
- Monitor your Student Center for current balance and pay on or before due date.
- Explore paying for college at: maricopa.edu/paying-for-college.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov.
- Explore college websites for scholarships, such as the Presidents’ Scholarship and more.