There are two types of transfer students:
- Those who transfer from another college/university to PVCC
- Those who transfer from PVCC to another college/university
This page is intended for those who are attending PVCC and earning their degree or Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC), then planning on transferring to a college or university to earn their bachelor’s degree. For more information on the transfer process, click here.
Get Your Questions Answered
Each Fall and Spring, representatives from our university partners visit our campus, hosting a Transfer Fair, to share information and answer students’ questions. Getting an early start on your research can only help you in the long run. Held in the KSC Patayan Community room, come prepared to gain valuable knowledge to help you make sound decisions about your academic future.
Below are some questions to get you started when approaching these college representatives.
- Do you have ______ major?
- What is the cost of attending your institution?
- Do you offer scholarships? What about special scholarships for transfer students?
- What is the GPA needed to be accepted to your institution?
- As a transfer student, will I need to take the SAT or ACT?
- Are the admission requirements the same for the school as they are for the specific major I am interested in?
- How many credits do you accept from PVCC?
- Do you accept students in both the Fall and Spring semesters?
The University Transfer Fair is held both Fall and Spring semesters, and is an opportunity for you to meet representatives from various four-year colleges and universities. It’s never too early to jumpstart your plans.
- Free for all students, not just those ready for transfer
- Obtain literature from participating schools including brochures and forms
- Gain knowledgeable information to help you achieve your academic goals