Welcome to the Puma family!
You’re first stop to academic success is attending the Puma Power Up advising session. All new students are required to attend this informational program, as well as New Student Orientation, both of which are designed to help support your transition to PVCC.
Puma Power Up
- Prepare for your first semester by selecting a field of study based on your interests
- Create your first semester schedule and become familiar with the Student Center
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Meet your advisor and faculty members
- Take a campus tour
- Get your Student ID
Things to Remember
- Your Power Up session is approximately 2 hours. Arrive 15 minutes early to the E-Building/ Computer Commons (south of the Welcome Center). Students who are late will be asked to select another session. Due to space, children/guests are not allowed to attend.
- Enrollment Steps One (Get Admitted) and Two (Determine Placement) MUST BE completed prior to your Power Up session, otherwise it will be difficult to register for classes during the session.
Things to Bring with You
- Valid photo ID
- MEID (Maricopa Enterprise Identification number, VWXYZ12345), and password
- Click here to find your MEID or to reset your password
- Unofficial High School Transcripts if you plan on using your high school GPA for placement into English, Math and/or Reading