Welcome to Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC)!
We look forward to meeting you and getting you connected to the Puma family. All students new to PVCC are required to attend two programs designed to help support your transition to PVCC.
New students are required to attend a Puma Power Up Advising Session and New Student Orientation. Puma Power Up Advising Sessions help new students prepare for their first semester at PVCC.
At New Student Orientation you will have an opportunity to meet your advisor, faculty members, take a campus tour, get your Student ID and learn more about what it takes to be a successful student.
New Student Experience
During the Puma Power Up session an Advisor will help you
- Select a field of study based on your interest
- Create a first semester schedule
- Become familiar with your Student Center
- Register for a required New Student Orientation
Advising Sessions are approximately 2 hours, scroll down to sign up
All Advising Sessions are located in the E-Building in the Computer Commons (south of the Welcome Center). Please arrive 15 minutes before session begins.
Students who are late will be asked to select another session. Due to space, children/guests are not allowed to attend.
It is very important that Enrollment Steps One (Get Admitted) and Two (Determine Placement) are completed prior to your session, otherwise it will be difficult to register for classes during your Puma Power Up Session.
- Valid photo ID
- MEID (Maricopa Enterprise Identification number, VWXYZ12345), and password
- Click here to find your MEID or to reset your password
- Unofficial High School Transcripts if you plan on using your high school GPA for placement into English, Math and/or Reading