student care and conduct
Student CARE Goals:
Student CARE (Early Alert & BIT) – CARE serves three roles:
- provide students assistance in accessing resources to help them be successful in and out of the classroom (i.e. Academic, Financial, and Personal)
- refer students for growth and development opportunities (i.e. Leadership, Internships, Honors, etc.), and
- address student concerns and behaviors early to ensure student success and completion.
Student Conduct Goals are to:
- administer and educate students on Maricopa Community College and PVCC policies, procedures and expectations
- assist students in ethical, personal, and intellectual development.
- hold students accountable for violations of Maricopa Community College District and PVCC policy while protecting students’ rights to a fair and equitable process.
- address PVCC faculty, staff, students, and community member concerns of student behavior in and out of the classroom
- identify the need to refer students to appropriate PVCC and community resources to promote student success and retention.
- help foster and maintain a safe and secure educational environment.