The mission of the Paradise Valley Community College Mathematics Division is:
- to develop and enhance our students' abilities to reason logically,
- communicate technically, and think critically;
- to provide learning opportunities that respect the diversity of our student population;
- to develop an appreciation for the utility and power of mathematics; and
- to equip our students with the tools and strategies necessary to be lifelong learners and productive members of our evolving society.
Q-bldg Tutoring/Testing in the Math Center