The Computer Commons is Closed Due To High Covid Metrics
Our guiding principle during this pandemic has been protecting the safety, health, and wellbeing of our students and our employees, and this principle guides us as we look to reopen the Computer Commons in the future.
- We have 18 computers that are socially distanced, available for student use.
- Student ID's are available in the Commons as well.
- All students must check in at the Helpdesk, have a Student ID, and be wearing a face mask.
- We will have hand sanitizer and wipes available at the Check in desk.
- The Computer Commons Open Lab is sanitized on a daily basis. Each station is cleaned after a student finishes.
- All walkways and hallways in the building are marked to ensure that we are all maintaining social distancing.
- Computers are available for course work only. No recreational computing.
- Support staff are available for questions.
- Community members will not be able to use the area.
- At this time we are not taking reservations. It is first come first served.
- Printing is available in the Open Lab.