Thank you for your interest in the Honors Achievement Award. You have the opportunity to earn up to $500 to put towards your education.
When you apply for the Honors Achievement Award Scholarship, you are also applying to be a part of the Honors Program.
- Submit a complete Honors Program application
- Have a minimum 3.25 MCCCD cumulative district-wide grade point average
- Completed a minimum of twelve MCCCD credit hours (must be 100 level or above)
Honors Achievement Award Eligibility Requirements
- Maintain a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA and earn at least a grade of C or higher in an Honors class each semester.
- Participate in at least one co-curricular event during the semester and write a 250-word reflection on the experience.
- The award amount is based on the number of credit hours for which you are enrolled.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded at the end of the Fall/ Spring semester upon completion of Honors course/contract.
- Students submit a new application every semester as a way of renewing the award as long as they have maintained eligibility.
Accepting Applications for Spring 2020 starting: September 30th, 2019
Deadline to Apply: January 24th, 2020
Accepting Applications starting: March 2nd, 2020
Deadline to Apply: August TBD