Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

All PVCC employees, students and visitors are required to wear face coverings while indoors and encouraged to practice social distancing while on campus. PVCC cares about you and your safety! If you are not feeling well, please do not come to campus.

How to report Coronavirus (Covid19)

SPRING 2022 OPEN REGISTRATION STARTS NOVEMBER 15!   We're here to help. Chat with us:, Call us: 602-787-7000, or email us: Updated - October 28, 2021
Enroll for Spring 2022 | Spring 2022 Learning Options | Online Services  |  All Things Covid-19  | Student Relief Grant Information

Transfer Military Students


Welcome to PVCC and thank you for your service!

If you are transferring from another college or university where you already used your VA educational benefits, you’re in the right place. Students wishing to change your major or degree program, will also fill out one of the attached forms, print and bring to the Veterans Services office located in K108 on the PVCC campus.

  • Request for Change of Program
  • Place of Training
  •  Form 22-1995 

Dependents of military personnel are required to fill out a different form.

  • Request for Change of Program
  • Place of Training for Survivors' and Dependents Education Assistance
  • Form 22-5495