Welcome to PVCC and thank you for your service!
If you are a student continuing your education from another semester, follow the steps outlined below. Continuing students MUST complete the following steps not once, but every semester.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor and supply your unofficial transcripts from all prior institutions. Go to Placement Testing and take the Academic Tests required for enrolling in classes.
- Once you’ve enrolled, fill out the Veterans Request for Benefits Form to request deferments. This form notifies the VA of your upcoming schedule and prevents classes from being dropped before your benefits are received from the VA. Reminder: This form is required for each semester!
- Request all official Transcripts (High School, GED, and/or any accredited colleges) be sent to:
Paradise Valley Community College
Attention Records Office
18401 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Documents needed to begin classes:
- DD-214 (Military Discharge Document - Copy Member 4). This can be used in the meantime showing proof of military service and educational eligibility.
- DD-2384 (NOBE - Notice of Basic Eligibility) (for Chapter Ch 1606 only)
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) provided by the VA via mail once the application for benefits has been completed. (Usually received between 4-6 weeks after application is submitted.)
Apply for Benefits in Conjunction with VA Education Benefits:
Determine eligibility for grants and/or loans by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (PVCC Federal School Code is: 026236).