Voter Registration & Resources
Voter Registration Information
- Register to Vote or Update Your Current Voter Information at State of Arizona Voter Registration webpage.
To register to vote in Arizona, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration.
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next General Election.
Voter Education Resources
- ASU Center for Race & Democracy (Delivering Democracy Lectures)
- Arizona Clean Elections (Voter Education Guide and Candidate Information)
- Arizona Secretary of State (Arizona Election and Election Results)
- Campus Vote Project (Deadlines, locations, materials)
- CIRCLE's Voter Education and Research
- Empowering Communities at the Ballot Box: How to Increase Voter Participation (Mobilizing voter education through social work)
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (Registration assistance for military/overseas voting)
- The League of Women Voters (Educating Voters)
- Maricopa County Recorder and Elections Department
- Rock the Vote (Non-partisan effort educating young people)
- VOTE411 (Election information)
- Voto Latino (Programs to engage, educate and empower Latinos)
PVCC is committed to furthering democratic engagement, increasing student voter participation, and developing students into civically knowledgeable and engaged citizens. PVCC has joined the All-In Challenge, a non-partisan initiative, that focuses on instilling lifelong participation in American democracy in students.
For more information, visit here.