Important Dates and Deadlines
|Important Dates||FALL 2022||SPRING 2023||SUMMER 2023|
|Start of book advance disbursements||Nine (9) business days prior to your earliest class start date|
|Semester Start Date||8/20/22||1/14/23||5/31/23|
|Consortium Agreements Due date
Semester start and end dates for the Host College and PVCC must coincide
|SAP/MTF Appeal Deadline *||10/14/22||3/10/23||6/8/23|
|Special Circumstances Review Deadline||11/18/22||4/14/23||6/8/23|
|Pell Recalculation *
Last day to adjust your class schedule if you are Pell Grant eligible (including consortium classes). Pell grant amounts will not increase for classes added after this date.
|Financial Aid Disbursement Starts (subject to change without notice)||9/1/22||1/27/23||6/8/23|
|Financial Aid Disbursement for Late Start Classes *||Seven (7) business days after your earliest class date at PVCC|
|30-Day Delay Loan Disbursements
Loan disbursement dates for students who are 1st-time student loan borrowers
|1st disbursement released 30 days after your earliest class start date|
|2nd Disbursement Date for Loans one semester loans only||10/18/22||3/20/23||7/6/23|
|Semester End Date||12/16/22||5/12/23||8/3/23|
- Disbursement dates apply only to enrolled students who are eligible to receive financial aid and have completed all required steps. Financial aid awards will be applied to your student account on the disbursement dates listed. Any financial aid refunds will be issued 1-2 business days after the dates listed.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after the disbursement date listed to receive your Financial Aid refund by Direct Deposit and 10-14 business days for refund checks that are mailed.
- If your financial aid is awarded after the semester begins, or if you have all late-starting classes, book advance dates and financial aid/loan disbursement dates listed may not apply to you.
- Last day to submit Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals and Maximum Timeframe Appeals. Requests submitted after this date will be considered for the following semester.
- Fall 2022 semester classes starting after 8/29/2022 are considered late-start classes.
- Spring 2023 semester classes starting after 1/24/2023 are considered late-start classes.
- If you do not maintain your original level of enrollment your financial aid may be adjusted and you may incur a debt. This applies to classes you were enrolled in but did not attend, late-start classes you dropped, consortium classes, and classes that are cancelled.