- Increase high school graduation and retention rates.
- Increase Native American enrollment and participation in college.
- Empower Native American students to reach their goals.
- Enhance Native American culturally relevant curriculum.
- Increase diversity on campus.
- Strengthen partnerships with external Native American communities, school districts, and other agencies.
- Student must be an enrolled member of a federal/state recognized tribe (or in the process of obtaining a census #.)
- Students are required to contact their High School counselor for approval.
- Students must submit a Student information form (SIF) along with a Hoop of Learning Application.
- Student must show proof of citizenship (CIB, or Birth Certificate)
- Students must take Assessment tests in Reading, Writing & Math.
- Student must have a minimum 2.00 GPA in High School
- Student & Parent(s) must attend mandatory orientation.
Medicine Wheel is a metaphoric tool for
addressing the various dimensions of human processes and their relationship with each other.
Completion Ceremony 2012
AnnMarie Reddick, Armondo Thomas with
President Dr. Paul Dale