Welcome to Paradise Valley Community College at Black Mountain. We're glad you're here and look forward to supporting you through your academic journey. PVCC's Black Mountain campus offers a one-stop shop environment for enrollment, advisement, and student business services. Most of our student services are located in Orion Hall on the east side of the campus. To speak to a staff member, please visit our office today, or call us at 602-493-2600.
There are academic advisors available at the Black Mountain site Monday through Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters, and Monday through Thursday during the summer.
Meeting your advisor is the first step in outlining both your short and long-term goals to prepare you for success. Our main mission is to see you thrive both in class and in life!
We’re here to help!
- Navigate schedules, scholarships, test scores and more.
- Create, review and re-evaluate your educational and life goals along the way.
- New Students - First step is attending a Puma Pre-Advising session. Here you will connect with our advising team and be assigned an advisor. Click here to sign up.
- Walk-ins Welcome - To meet with an advisor during business hours, check in using your photo ID. Students are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Schedule an Appointment - Schedule an in-person or phone appointment by clicking below on your advisor.