College Grants Management and Development
The College Grants Development and Management Office supports PVCC strategic goals, priorities and initiatives by assisting college leadership and other stakeholders in obtaining external funds (grants) and in managing grant-funded (sponsored) projects.
The Office assist faculty and staff in developing ideas and articulating needs into fundable proposals that support college goals, priority, and initiatives. We conduct research and identify funding opportunities; provide technical support in the review of and development/writing of grant applications; submission of grant applications; provide leadership in grants management and compliance; maintain records of college grant activity; and work in collaboration with the District Grants Office, other college grants office and other partners.
LINKS TO GRANT SEARCH AND DATA SOURCES
- Search for U.S. Government Grants (Grants.gov)
- The Daily Journal of the U.S. Government (Federal Register)
- Arizona Office of Grants and Federal Resources
- PVCC Institutional Effectiveness Office
- Maricopa Community Colleges Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation
- Maricopa Community Colleges Institutional Data
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- United States Census Bureau: Explore Census Data