Welcome to Institutional Effectiveness and Institutional Research (IE/IR).
The office is responsible for promoting a culture of evidence and continuous improvement at the College, ensuring the integrity and consistency of College data, and providing internal and external stakeholders with data that informs decision making.
Primary Functions of PVCC’s Institutional Effectiveness Office
- Provide data to inform decision making
- Coordinate the strategic planning process
- Develop and implement performance indicators related to the institution’s mission and priorities
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate information regarding status, trends, and accomplishments
- Support assessment of student learning
- Coordinate regional accreditation initiatives
- Institutional research and effectiveness
- Strategic, operational, and department planning
- Institutional research data systems support
- Program review
- Predictive analytics
- Compliance reporting
- Environmental Scanning