Data and Services Request Website
A web application has been launched in order to better handle all your data and service requests to the office of Institutional Effectiveness.
Click the Data and Service Requests link on the right for your data and service request needs. Click the link for VPN service when off campus.
Mission of PVCC’s Institutional Effectiveness Office
Institutional Effectiveness at Paradise Valley Community College contributes to institutional learning and continuous improvement through support of strategic planning, assessment, program review, and institutional research efforts.
Primary Functions of PVCC’s Institutional Effectiveness Office
- Provide data to inform decision making
- Coordinate the strategic planning process
- Develop and implement performance indicators related to the institution’s mission and priorities
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate information regarding status, trends, and accomplishments
- Support assessment of student learning
- Coordinate regional accreditation initiatives
Guiding Values of PVCC’s Institutional Effectiveness Office
- Advance PVCC’s mission, vision, and values
- Inform institutional learning by evaluating data and developing knowledge about trends, changes, and findings of note
- Provide information in various forms to support different styles of learning and understanding (e.g., numeric form, graphs, narrative)
- Use appropriate research methods and reporting processes, which include awareness of accuracy and integrity
- Conduct work in a professional manner of respect and customer service
- Adhere to the Association for Institutional Researcher (AIR) Code of Ethics