a good teacher
A good education can change anyone.
A good teacher can change EVERYTHING.
Make A Difference
Educators have the power to make a difference in the lives of their students, schools, and communities. Open doors to your career in education by earning your Bachelor of Arts Degree in Elementary and Special Education from Paradise Valley Community College.
Become an educator who is competent in their instructional practice, prepared to meet the diverse needs of their learners, and able to meet the demands of a dynamic profession.
Accessible, Affordable, Engaging and Convenient!
Paradise Valley Community College makes earning your Bachelor’s Degree accessible, affordable, engaging and convenient!
- No transfer, no hassle when you complete your Associate’s Arts in Elementary Education (or Equivalent) in the Maricopa Community College system.
- The Bachelor’s Degree is a Z-Degree (Zero Cost), meaning NO ADDITIONAL COST to you! All course textbooks and resources are free!
- Get involved in the PVCC community with access to individualized courses, education clubs, and community events.
- The full college experience on a personable campus with instructors and advisors who are supportive, caring, and encouraging.
Balancing Work, Life, and School
Paradise Valley Community College makes earning your degree in person easy while balancing work, life, and school.
- Complete your courses and practicum hours two days a week
- Flexible Schedule offers a Fall and Spring start
- The option to work in Paradise Valley School District part-time--Get paid to complete your practicum hours!