Greetings Puma Alumni,
As we prepare to launch the 2021-2022 academic year, Paradise Valley Community College is poised to expand and enhance our role as a learning-centered college with a renewed commitment to positive social change. While we are mindful and attentive to the continued challenges presented by COVID-19 - in addition to the innovative online learning modalities - this fall, students will also be afforded immersive on-campus, in-person learning experience options.
I am excited to share news about a number of our workforce development programs. Through State funded support, our Health Sciences building has doubled in size allowing us to increase the number of nursing graduates to meet an ever pressing health care need. PVCC continues to serve the expanding north valley industries through timely and relevant programs in computer science, engineering and healthcare technology systems. Additionally, new programs in cybersecurity and game development are now available. Your assistance in sharing degree and certification opportunities with future Pumas is greatly appreciated.
As a lifetime Puma, I encourage you to stay connected, access our Career Services, and continue to share your successes with us. As always, I encourage you to look for ways to continue to support PVCC through your time, talent or financial support of the many student scholarships - especially during these very challenging times.
Video: 6 Great Ways to Give Back to PVCC
Paul Dale, Ed.D.
- November 2020: Alumni Newsletter: General
- November 2020: Alumni Newsletter: Education
- November 2020: Alumni Newsletter: Health Science
- August 2020: Alumni Newsletter: General
- August 2020: Alumni Newsletter: Education
- August 2020: Alumni Newsletter: Health Science
- April 2020: Alumni Newsletter
- February 2020: Alumni Newsletter: General
- February 2020: Alumni Newsletter: Education
- February 2020: Alumni Newsletter: Health Science