Housed within the beautiful campus of Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC), the Entrepreneurship Education Center (EEC) provides educational support and resources to students, valley-wide women and minority owned small businesses, new and emerging businesses in the Northeast Valley, and PVCC’s surrounding entrepreneurial community. The EEC also provides faculty advising, business intelligence research, brainstorming sessions and networking opportunities for entrepreneurial learning and growth.
1. Advise students, small businesses and entrepreneurs in navigating business landscape.
2. Support entrepreneurial activities and projects that offer a positive social impact.
3. Partner with faculty, entrepreneurs and business leaders, economic development agencies and other entrepreneurial support organizations.
4. Encourage and nurture new thinking and ideas through coursework, seminars, workshops, and panel discussions.
5. Offer resources such as computers, databases, faculty knowledge capital and experience.
6. Educate students to acquire skills to start their own venture, work with others to identify business opportunities, join entrepreneurial ventures, or work for an established organization as an entrepreneur and evaluate the viability of entrepreneurial ideas.
What makes EEC different
- Our goal is to develop your entrepreneurial DNA by facilitating critical thinking and problem solving skills that can be used in any area of business.
- By combining specific entrepreneurship courses with other business and technology application courses, our certificate program provides a well-rounded learning experience.
- You can gain insights needed to get your business off the ground and onto a solid start.
- Business development seminars and workshops covering diverse industries.
- Multidisciplinary research projects including market analysis and strategy formulation.
- Networking opportunities with local business leaders.
- Experienced faculty with business, consulting, research, and teaching experience in a wide range of business disciplines.
- Latest technology and computer systems.
- Forum discussions with other like-minded students from various disciplines and backgrounds.
- Tailored tools, resources, support, and creative outlets.
- Assistance with your Business Plan and Exit Strategy.
- Up-to-date research analytic and statistic databases.
- Expert advice on the feasibility and sustainability of your idea, product, or service.
- Prepare and practice your presentation with advisors for possible future investors and / or funding sources.
Greater Phoenix SCORE