Mission & Vision
The Learning Success Center provides academic support and learning strategies through services, resources, and collaborations with faculty that allow students and the community to achieve their academic goals.
The Learning Success Center aspires to contribute to PVCC's role as the higher learning organization of choice for students and the community by providing academic support in a welcoming, helpful environment with trained, respectful staff.
- Practice and reinforce classroom learning
- Use various strategies for learning, practicing, and reinforcing class material
- Learn to use academic resources for classes
- Manage time more effectively
- Apply college-level study skills to their learning
- Learn how to prepare for tests
- Improve grades
- Learn to work collaboratively in groups