The Learning Success Center is open virtually for your out-of-class learning needs. Work live with tutors, success coaches, and reading coaches.
To reach tutors, log in to https://paradisevalley.craniumcafe.com/group/tutoring/.
- Sign in with your MEID and password.
- Authorize access to your account.
- View the tutors, their subjects, and their schedules.
- Join a tutor by clicking on the Walk-In Tutoring box.
To schedule appointments with Success Coaches, Reading Coaches, and Writing Center consultants, call us at (602) 787-7180. Please leave your name and phone number if you reach voicemail, and we'll call you right back during our hours of operation.
We are offering virtual grammar workshops and ELL conversation groups this semester.
The LSC is open virtually
Monday- Thursday, 8 am-7 pm
Friday, 8 am-5 pm
Saturday, 10 am-2 pm
If you need help or have questions, please call us at (602) 787-7180 or email us at dl-PVCfirstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Studies show that students who reach out for academic assistance are likely to have a cumulative GPA a full letter grade higher than college students that don’t seek out tutoring. When you step inside the LSC, you’ll discover a warm and welcoming environment; your biggest cheer leaders, ready to witness your success.
- Manage time more effectively
- Improve college reading, comprehension, and note-taking
- Acquire ideas for study skills and test preparation
- Learn to work collaboratively in groups
- Discover strategies for learning, practicing, and reinforcing class material
- Understand how to apply academic resources to classes
- Apply college-level study skills to learning
Navigating college life can be hard. The LSC tutors will help reinforce concepts and information taught in class, and also assist you with referrals to useful areas such as Financial Aid, Buxton Library, Career Services and more.