Whether you are attending college for the first time, looking for classes that will transfer to a college or university, or simply want to pursue a new interest, Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC) has what you need to achieve your goals.
We know you have many options for learning, so consider three reasons for choosing PVCC and becoming a member of our proud Puma community.
With more than 60 professional/short-term certificates, Associate degrees and transfer degrees to choose from, you can explore what’s right for you. You can check them out here.
Smaller class sizes mean you can build one-on-one relationships with your instructors and peers. We also have two locations with Face-to Face; Live Online; Online, and Hybrid/Virtual learning options to fit into your busy life.
Arizona’s Only Top 150 Community College
Spring Class Schedules
Spring classes will be starting soon. Check the class schedule to find the class, days, and times that are ideal for you.
How to Enroll
How to Enroll
We offer three registration options for current and new students to choose from:
- Call our Welcome Center at 602-787-7000, or chat with us at www.paradisevalley.edu/chat.
- All students may register and change their class schedules by telephone.
- Students who are requesting registration for courses that require prerequisites must have the prerequisites on file prior to registration.
2. Payments can be made by accessing www.maricopa.edu/students. Click on the "View Charges or Make Payments" tile.
3. Visit us in-person at the PVCC Welcome Center located at 18401 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85032.
Still have questions or need assistance? Submit our Online Form below and we will contact you.