The core value of the Psychology program and its faculty at the Paradise Valley Community College is Learning.
- We strive to increase the capacity of our students to achieve the knowledge, motivation, skills, attitudes, and attributes that will enable personal and professional success in the global community.
- We strive to increase the capacity of students of Psychology to think creatively, analytically, critically, and scientifically.
- We strive to encourage our students to develop relationships and connections with a diversity of people and living systems based on respect for the complexity of variables that influence them.
- We strive to increase the capacity of students of Psychology to use empirical evidence as a foundation for their decisions.
- We strive to increase the capacity of students of Psychology to apply the principles of Psychology and the scientific method to solve the problems they encounter in their personal and professional lives.