Classes Start Tuesday, May 26th
Summer 2020 Registration Options
This summer is the perfect time to take advantage of Paradise Valley Community College’s affordable and flexible classes to fit your remote lifestyle.
Most of our classes will be fully online or "live online." For students who prefer more structure with a daily class schedule, the "live online" course will meet those needs. Students will "meet" as a class at the assigned times, participate in lecture and class activities, and be able to ask questions in real time using Google Hangouts or WebEx. It's like having a face-to-face class ... at home!
Stay indoors and stay connected to your purpose!
PVCC offers three registration options for current and new students to choose from:
1. Online registration using my.maricopa.edu
- If you are new to any of the Maricopa Community Colleges click on "New Student? Click Here."
2. Operator Assisted (Telephone) at 602-787-7000
- All students may register and change their class schedules by telephone.
- Students who are requesting registration for courses that require prerequisites must have the prerequisites on file prior to registration.
- Payments can be made by accessing My.Maricopa.edu. Click on "payment options" under the finances heading.
- Summer Telephone registration hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3. Submit our Online Form and our Welcome Center will contact you