Voter Registration Information
- Register to Vote or Update Your Current Voter Information at State of Arizona Voter Registration webpage.
To register to vote in Arizona, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration.
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next General Election.
Voter Education Resources
- ASU Center for Race & Democracy (Delivering Democracy Lectures)
- Arizona Clean Elections (Voter Education Guide and Candidate Information)
- Arizona Secretary of State (Arizona Election and Election Results)
- Campus Vote Project (Deadlines, locations, materials)
- CIRCLE's Voter Education and Research
- Empowering Communities at the Ballot Box: How to Increase Voter Participation (Mobilizing voter education through social work)
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (Registration assistance for military/overseas voting)
- I citizen (Civic engagement app that empowers citizens to make their voices heard on civic and political issues)
- The League of Women Voters (Educating Voters)
- Maricopa County Recorder and Elections Department
- Rock the Vote (Non-partisan effort educating young people)
- VOTE411 (Election information)
- Voto Latino (Programs to engage, educate and empower Latinos)
- Your Vote Your Voice (Register online/absentee)
PVCC is committed to furthering democratic engagement, increasing student voter participation, and developing students into civically knowledgeable and engaged citizens. PVCC has joined the All-In Challenge, a non-partisan initiative, that focuses on instilling lifelong participation in American democracy in students.
For more information, visit here.