The Learning Success Center is open and ready to help you with your out-of-class learning needs. Work with tutors both in person and online. We are located in the E building (E180), next to the Computer Commons and across from the Buxton Library.
Currently, our in-person and online hours are:
- Monday 8 am - 7 pm
- Tuesday 8 am - 7 pm
- Wednesday 8 am - 7 pm
- Thursday 8 am - 7 pm
- Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Bring your student ID or know your student ID number and come in for tutoring. We encourage you to make appointments for The Writing Center.
To reach tutors online log in to online tutoring.
- Sign in with your MEID and password.
- Authorize access to your account.
- View the tutors, their subjects, and their schedules.
- Join a tutor by clicking on the Walk-In Tutoring box or make an appointment with a Writing Center tutor.
- To schedule appointments with Success Coach, or the Writing Center tutors, call us at (602) 787-7180. Please leave your name and phone number if you reach voicemail, and we'll call you right back during our hours of operation.