The LSC embodies team players that are respectful, patient, good communicators, problem solvers and eager to help others. We hire qualified college students, adjunct faculty, community members, and welcome qualified community volunteers, for both coaching and tutoring positions.
LSC employees have come from Japan, Mexico, Iraq, Germany, Vietnam, Russia, Brazil, India, and many other countries in addition to the United States. So long as you are able to communicate the subject matter, we welcome you!
- Work with individuals or small groups
- Provide reinforcement and practice of course material
- Aid in the comprehension of course materials
- Offer test reviews as needed
- Received an A or B grade in subject(s) applying to tutor
- Recommendation by subject instructor(s) (unless applicant has a degree)
- Requires strong communication skills
- Must attend tutor training first semester of employment if hired
Submit a completed application to the LSC front desk