To graduate from the Honors Program, students must meet the following requirements:
- A student must be eligible to graduate from the college and must meet the additional requirements that include:
- A 3.5 MCCCD cumulative district-wide grade point average
- Completion of fifteen credit hours in Honors coursework
- Completion of necessary co-curricular activities
- Complete the Steps to Graduation and submit your application on time to the Advisement Office as well as check the Honors Canvas page for a link to the Honors Graduation Application
Qualified graduates receive an engraved medallion, notation on their transcript, admission to some university Honors Programs and recognition at Honors Applauds, the Honors Graduation Ceremony.