Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

All PVCC employees, students and visitors are required to wear face coverings while indoors and encouraged to practice social distancing while on campus. PVCC cares about you and your safety! If you are not feeling well, please do not come to campus.

How to report Coronavirus (Covid19)

NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL 2021!   We're here to help. Chat with us:, Call us: 602-787-7000, or email us: Updated - August 16, 2021
Enroll for Fall 2021Fall 2021 Learning Options | Online Services  |  All Things Covid-19  | CRRSAA Student Grant Funds Information

Register for Services


The Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC) Disability Resources and Services (DRS) Office provides accommodations and services to students with disabilities to ensure equal access to all PVCC programs, services, and activities. Our office strives to empower students and foster independence and self-advocacy, in order to promote achievement of educational and career goals. DRS works with students, faculty, and campus staff to determine and implement reasonable accommodations representative of equal access.
Disability Resources and Services (DRS) is the point of contact for students with disabilities at Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC) who wish to receive accommodations. Students are asked to submit an application, documentation, and follow an intake eligibility process prior to receiving accommodations.


  • Complete the DRS Connect application online.
    • Have your MEID and password available and your PVCC Student Identification number. Please use your Maricopa email address.
    • Expect to spend between 5 and 15 minutes.
  • Upload documentation.
  • The DRS office will reach out through your Maricopa email to schedule an appointment..
  • Meet with the DRS Manager to discuss disability, documentation, history of accommodations, and functional limitations.
  • Identify services and accommodations that will allow for equal access.
  • If assistance or accommodations are needed to complete any of the above processes, please call 602-787-7171 or email


  • Submit the disability/accommodation documentation you have available.
  • Helpful information may include:
    • Medical records
    • Psychoeducational test reports
    • School records
    • Letter from a current treatment provider
  • Please refer to our Documentation FAQ page (linked) for more information.

Note: Accommodations are not retroactive. A student with appropriate documentation and approval of DRS staff is entitled to services/accommodations from that date forward. It is important to request academic accommodations each semester.