Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

All PVCC employees, students and visitors are required to wear face coverings while indoors and encouraged to practice social distancing while on campus. PVCC cares about you and your safety! If you are not feeling well, please do not come to campus.

How to report Coronavirus (Covid19)

SPRING 2022 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!   We're here to help. Chat with us:, Call us: 602-787-7000, or email us: Updated - January 4, 2022
Enroll for Spring 2022 | Spring 2022 Learning Options | Online Services  |  All Things Covid-19  | Student Relief Grant Information

Student Complaint Form


(Non-Instructional Grievance Form)

The Student Complaint Form is to be used by students to report concerns of unfair or unjust treatment by any PVCC employee with regard to student services or administrative services. To report a non-instructional grievance:

  • the student must first try to resolve the situation with the employee
  • if the grievance is not resolved at this level, the student can request to speak to the employee’s supervisor.

If the concern is not resolved with the employee or the employee’s supervisor, please fill out this form. Please complete all fields so your complaint will be directed to the proper college officials. 

Non-instructional grievances may be submitted anonymously; however, unless you include your contact information, PVCC will be unable to investigate your grievance, inquire further, or respond to you regarding the complaint.

To report an instructional grievance, please follow the Instructional Grievance process here.