Dean of Students


If you observe disruptive student behavior in or out of the classroom please complete the PVCC Incident Reporting Form

Services Provided by the Dean of Students:

Consultation – If you have a question regarding student behavior that you view as disturbing, disruptive or dysregulated, but the student is not an immediate threat to self or others we recommend you contact the Dean of Students Office. 

Discipline Referral – If a student is exhibiting disruptive behavior in or out of the classroom even after you have confronted the behavior, you can refer the student to the Dean of Students.  Refer students by using the PVCC Incident Reporting Form.  Remember to provide as many details as possible and avoid diagnosing behavior or using inflammatory language to describe the situation. If you feel a student is either an immediate threat to him or herself or to others, call the College Police emergency line at once at (480) 784-0911. For clarification on what constitutes an emergency, please click here.

Working together we can keep PVCC a safe environment to work and learn.