If you are in urgent need of counseling during the week, our counselors help as quickly as they can.
- Weekdays: stop by or call the counseling office immediately and inform the staff of the urgency.
- After hours: go to the college police for direct help, or they can connect you with the appropriate resources.
- Life threatening emergencies: head immediately to the nearest hospital emergency room or call 911.
- Mental health services, refer to the information below.
If someone you know needs counseling services, there are many resources available for your friends or family members. A person in crisis can go to the nearest hospital for emergency services or referral to an appropriate setting.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Magellan Health
- Crisis Response Nertwork
PVCC’s Counseling Department does not assume responsibility for the quality of services provided by mental health agencies listed on the site. Inclusion on this list does not imply endorsement nor does omission indicate disapproval.