Paradise Valley Community College offers an online automatic monthly tuition payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions.
Payment Plan Quick Facts
Payments are withdrawn automatically
No interest charged
$20 enrollment fee per semester per college
NOTE: If the enrollment fee is not collected returned for any reason, the agreement will be terminated.
$30 fee for all returned payments
Notifications regarding changes to your agreement are sent by email.
Payments can be made from a credit /debit card or direct from a checking/savings account.
Enroll in the monthly payment plan online at My.Maricopa.edu
The calculator below will generate an estimate of your monthly costs. This is only an estimate and your actual agreement could vary based on class end dates.
How to Enroll:
- Log into the Student Center at my.maricopa.edu
- From the Student Center, scroll down to Finances and click on "my payment options/manage my payment plan"
- Select "Setup/Manage Payment Plan"
- Select "Setup/Manage Payment Plan" again (Note: In order to open the next window, the pop-up blocker on your browser must be disabled)
- If this is your first time using a payment plan you will need to confirm your personal information
- Select Set up a Payment Plan and follow the instructions
Payment information can be updated by following the same instructions. After selecting "Setup/Manage Payment Plan", click on "Actions" next to your active payment plan and select "Change Financial Account"
For further assistance, please contact Cashier Services at email@example.com, or by phone at 602-787-7350.