Name(s) of representatives attending (Limit to two)
Please read and agree to the following PVCC Job Fair Agreement:
As a representative for the above-named organization, I am registering to participate in the PVCC Job Fair, and I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Employer understands that this Career Fair is a day event targeted to attract job seekers from PVCC & the NE Valley.
- Employer representatives are required to arrive an hour early to set-up for the PVCC Job Fair and agree to stay until the end of the event.
- Employer representatives are limited to two.
- There are no electrical outlets available for use.
The PVCC Job Fair is for employers who can guarantee at least an hourly wage that complies with state and federal minimum wage requirements. The Maricopa County Community Colleges Career Centers subscribe to and endorse the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles of Professional Conduct (http://naceweb.org/principles), which includes the following criteria:
- Must have current or anticipated openings
- Must have an employer-employee relationship in which there are no fees associated with becoming an employee of the organization
- Must subscribe to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws established by the United States and Arizona governments
The Maricopa Community College District Career Centers have established the following additional criteria:
- Sales positions must offer an ongoing base salary and not be commission only.
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM) organizations and franchising opportunities are not permitted.
- No access will be granted to post jobs that put applicants in compromising situations, such as adult entertainment, escort services, presentation modeling or similar activities.
- No access will be granted for positions where applicants would be paid per item to complete surveys, click on internet links, or post personal web content.
- Employers must abide by the job opportunity information submitted. It is not permitted to recruit for positions other than those positions already approved through the previously identified guidelines."
The Maricopa Community Colleges' Career Centers reserve the right to grant access to employers as deemed appropriate to fit the needs of our various constituencies. Policy involves the review of requests for access to services from all employers for content and suitability. We do not accept postings for positions from any business whose purpose is inconsistent with policies, regulations, or the overall mission of the MCCCD.
The company listed above is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students, alumni, and community members will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.