Search for employment/internships from companies recruiting at PVCC:
- Jobs from local organizations / businesses
- PVCC Temporary Campus Jobs
With MCL, students, alumni, and community members may:
- Explore and apply for jobs and internships
- View and RSVP for Career Events at all 10 colleges
- Create a new resume using templates or upload current resume
- Share resume with employers
- Practice mock interviews
- Explore career information and complete career assessments using Department of Labor Data and AZCIS
- Stay connected on MCL through smart phone by downloading Careers by Simplicity app and selecting Maricopa Community Colleges
Get started! Go to: https://maricopa-csm.symplicity.com Sign up. Complete your “Profile.” Upload your resume using “Documents” or create a new one. It’s that simple.
Federal Work Study
Students must qualify for financial aid and have FASFA on file. Contact the Financial Aid office for more information. 602-787-7100
MCCD & PVCC Temporary Campus Jobs
Listing of current of part-time/full time temporary jobs available in one of the PVCC departments or divisions.
For current employment opportunities, information, job descriptions or an application, please visit the website for the Human Resources Department of Maricopa County Community Colleges. Find full time board approved positions, One Semester Only (OSO), One Year Only (OYO), and Specially Funded Positions.