CAREER RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
(Paid or Voluntary).
A work-experience internship is for students seeking to gain work experience without making a commitment to full time employment. This option may be for you if
- You are a currently enrolled student.
- Have definite career goals and have completed coursework in your field of study.
- Try a job situation to determine if a good "fit" (i.e. Business major trying to decide between Finance & Marketing)
- Have a resume and cover letter – need someone to review it
- Are confident on presenting self at an interview
- Don’t need college credits, only need experience.
- Want to develop contacts for future networking
- Improve job skills or learn new ones.
- Learn to communicate effectively in work situations.
Visit Career Services in KSC-186 for assistance with a non-credit internship.