Welcome to the Puma family!
All new students are required to attend two informational programs designed to help support your transition to PVCC.
Puma Power Up
- Prepare for your first semester at PVCC
- Select a field of study based on your interests
- Create your first semester schedule
- Become familiar with the Student Center
- Register for New Student Orientation
Things to Remember
- Your Power Up session is approximately 2 hours. Arrive 15 minutes early to the E-Building/ Computer Commons (south of the Welcome Center). Students who are late will be asked to select another session. Due to space, children/guests are not allowed to attend.
- Enrollment Steps One (Get Admitted) and Two (Determine Placement) MUST BE completed prior to your Power Up session, otherwise it will be difficult to register for classes during the session.
Things to Bring with You
- Valid photo ID
- MEID (Maricopa Enterprise Identification number, VWXYZ12345), and password
- Click here to find your MEID or to reset your password
- Unofficial High School Transcripts if you plan on using your high school GPA for placement into English, Math and/or Reading
Sign Up for Student Orientation
You can now register for the [New Student Orientation], giving you the opportunity to meet with your advisor, faculty members, take a campus tour and get your Student ID.