Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

SUMMER AND FALL 2022 CLASSES ARE OPEN!   We're here to help. Chat with us, Call us: 602-787-7000, or email us: Updated - May 17, 2022
Summer Hours | Enroll for Summer 2022 | Enroll for Fall 2022 | Learning Options | Online Services  |  Student Relief Grant Information

All PVCC employees, students and visitors are recommended to wear face coverings while indoors and encouraged to practice social distancing while on campus. For more information, click here.

How to report Coronavirus (Covid19)

Transcript Evaluation


To request a Transcript Evaluation for course work taken outside of the Maricopa Community College District, please verify that PVCC Admissions and Records office has received your official transcript. Once the transcript has been evaluated, those credits will be posted in the Student Center under the transfer credit report.  Please allow up to 12 weeks for an official review. During peak season, this time may vary.

Paradise Valley Community College does not evaluate any foreign transcripts. It is not required to have your foreign transcript evaluated, however, you may want to have it evaluated if you wish to do either of the following:

  • To prove that you have already taken prerequisite courses.
  • To use your credits from a foreign institution towards your degree from PVCC.
    *There is no guarantee the foreign classes will transfer in to our school.

If you choose to have your transcript officially evaluated, please review the List of International Credential Evaluation Agencies used by many colleges and universities across Arizona. If you plan to transfer to a university, confirm with the university on transferability.

After transcripts have been evaluated by one of the International Credential Evaluation Agencies, please have the evaluation sent directly to:

Paradise Valley Community College
Attn: Admissions and Records
18401 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, Arizona, 85032

Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request below for course work taken within the United States. Please do not fill out form if we have not received your transcript.


I request an evaluation/re-evaluation of my credits from:



Military Schools: