The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Web Design is intended for those interested in designing and maintaining web pages for personal or small business use.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program.
++ indicates any suffixed courses.
|CIS120DC||Adobe Animate: Digital Animation||3|
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|CIS166++||Any Web Scripting course(s)||3|
|CIS233DA||Internet/Web Development Level II||3|
- Create and manipulate images and artwork. (CIS120DF)
- Apply basic animation techniques in the creation, manipulation, and editing of animation graphics. (CIS120DC)
- Explain and use various Internet communication, resource discovery and information retrieval tools. (CIS133DA)
- Design software for web sites, including client-side script and Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripting. (CIS166++)
- Design and create presentations using the World Wide Web authoring hypertext markup language (HTML). (CIS233DA)
- Apply web development skills to electronic commerce. (CIS235)