Welcome to Fall 2020 at PVCC!
The world may have changed, but Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC) remains committed to helping you achieve your educational goals. With exciting new learning options, affordable tuition and a community who cares about your success, check out why the Fall semester at PVCC is your right choice, at the right time.
For the Fall 2020 semester, the majority of PVCC’s classes will be taught in Live Online, Online or Hybrid formats. Face-to-Face classes on campus are limited to only a few programs. With Live Online, you will meet weekly with your instructor at your scheduled class time, allowing you to interact with your instructor and classmates. With Online classes, you have no set time in which you need to be in front of your computer. You’ll still participate - only instead of in-person lectures, it will be through weekly online assignments. As the name suggests, Hybrid classes are a blend of both Face-to-Face and Online, and are mainly for Fire Science, Nursing, EMT, Physical Education and Occupational classes.
The Affordable Choice
Choosing to pursue a college education is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll ever make, which is why many students turn to PVCC.
If you want to continue your education after completing a two-year associate program, you can earn credits towards a bachelor’s degree and transfer to a four-year institution. Not only is this one of the least expensive routes to a four-year degree, but the flexibility accommodates learners with a wide range of needs and backgrounds. This includes students resuming studies after time away from college, part-time students who have full-time jobs or families, or even high school students.
How to Enroll
We offer three registration options for current and new students to choose from:
- If you are a new student to any of the Maricopa Community Colleges, including Paradise Valley Community College, click here.
Here are the enrollment steps to guide you through this process.
- Call our Contact Center at 602-787-7000
- All students may register and change their class schedules by telephone.
- Students who are requesting registration for courses that require prerequisites must have the prerequisites on file prior to registration.
- Payments can be made by accessing my.maricopa.edu. Click on "payment options" under the finances heading.
- Still have questions or need assistance? Submit our Online Form below and we will contact you.