This event is free, open to the public, and cosponsored by Asian Pacific Islander Association (APIA).
Join us for an online conference focused on student success, engagement, and empowerment! Participate in learning sessions on staying healthy in challenging times, academic success during and beyond the pandemic, multiculturalism, equity, and identify your voice.
- Dr. Katy Ho, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Portland Community College
- Dr. Stephanie Fujii, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Scottsdale Community College
Breakout sessions will focus on:
- Wellness, mindfulness, and stress management
- Multicultural, social justice, and equity
- Asian Pacific Islander identity and voice
- Academic success during and beyond the pandemic
Students are encouraged to speak up, be heard, and take action for a better future! Register here - https://events.maricopa.edu/
October, 23 2020 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.