Fiscal Services ensures financial integrity through policy compliance, oversight of procurement process, travel review and financial reporting. As a learning centered institution we embrace efficiency and effectiveness through continuous process improvements.
Fiscal Services has direct oversight of college Property Control. Property Control handles annual inventory,
campus equipment transfers, equipment disposal, equipment loan (off campus), acceptance of donations
and making donations of MCCCD owned equipment.
Fiscal Services has direct oversight of college Receiving. Receiving handles the acceptance & delivery
of all campus goods purchases. The Receiving department is also the main hub for shipping campus
- Account Codes (Object Codes)
- Cash Advance Request for Non-Travel (Official Function)
- Function Definitions - Functional Classification Chart
- Purchasing Category Codes
In order to issue purchase orders and process payment for goods/services, all vendors must be entered and active in our Financial Management System (FMS). Vendors not in our system can complete the online supplier portal and upload their W9 in the portal to become a MCCCD vendor.
Employees & student groups who travel are required to complete the Annual Travel Acknowledgement each fiscal year. All travel must comply with the Administrative Travel Regulation 1.15. A travel authorization must be in approved status prior to departure date. Upon return from travel, employees are required to submit an expense report within 30 days from the return date.
- Annual Travel Acknowledgment - SharePoint
- Travel - Create a Travel Authorization
- Travel - Create an Expense Report
- Travel - Create Cash Advance for Student Group Travel
- Travel - Per Diem & Lodging Rates
- Travel - MCCCD Mileage Chart
- All professional growth applications are included with the FMS Travel Authorization process.
- Log into FMS and navigate Employee Self-Service to begin application process.