The Center for Performing Arts is available to rent for performances, productions, lectures, recitals and other special events.
Please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Contact CPA Box Office to determine if the date you are interested in is available for rent.
You can contact by phone at 602.787.7738, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once an available date is determined, submit a completed facilities reservation form to the CPA.
The form can be submitted in person, via email to the address above, or by fax at 602.787.6674.
- The reservation form will be reviewed by the CPA technical staff, and if approved, rental rates will be calculated and a rental agreement will be created by PVCC Fiscal Office.
- PVCC's Fiscal Office will then contact the renting group with all contract information, insurance requirements and payment schedule.
- Once all paperwork is completed and submitted to PVCC's Fiscal Office, a technical meeting and walk-thru will be arranged with the CPA staff.