COVID Testing at Union Hills and Black Mountain
There is now COVID-19 testing being offered to the community at both PVCC campuses. The logistics for each location are a little different so please see below for details.
Union Hills (18401 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032)
- Offered in the parking lot north of the A & J bldgs. Mon-Fri from 7am-5pm
Black Mountain (34250 N 60th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85266)
- Offered in the Holland Center parking lot next to PVCC 7 days a week from 7am-6pm
Appointments are required and are booked directly through Embry Women's Health at: https://embrywomenshealth.
- COVID testing is zero-cost to patients, regardless of insurance.
- Embry has a total of 40 test sites across the state, 30 of which are in the Phoenix Metro area. Additional sites are opening every week.
- Saliva testing is now available at all test sites in Maricopa County except for Phoenix College, Metrocenter, and GCC North test sites.
- Testing is available for ALL ages, kids and adults.
- Kids under 18 must have a legal guardian present.
- All providers have certified medical backgrounds.
- Results are typically posted in 3-5 days.
- More information can be found at embrywomenshealth.com.
If you need additional information or have questions regarding COVID testing, please contact Embry Women's Health directly at (480) 376-2170.
Other Testing Locations
- We recommend that you check with your medical provider.
- We recommend that you verify cost-sharing requirements before testing Click here for an article about COVID cost-sharing guidelines
- The State of Arizona list of testing sites
- Maricopa County list of testing sites
- The City of Phoenix list of testing sites