When to report? IMMEDIATELY for any of the following conditions
- As soon as COVID like symptoms appear (no matter how minor)
- As soon as you are notified that you had a potential exposure.
- If you are asymptomatic but decide to test, report as soon as you get a positive diagnosis.
Who & where to report to:
Which form to fill out:
Potential exposure: Report Potential Exposure
COVID-like Symptoms: Report Symptoms or Confirmed Case
Positive Diagnosis of COVID-19: Report Symptoms or Confirmed Case
- Wait until you test for COVID-19 to report.
- Wait until you receive your test results to report.
- Do not automatically return to campus, if a negative test result.
We are confident in our cleaning procedures but letting us know if you’ve been on campus while sick will allow us to apply extra steps to those spaces which have been exposed.
We all want to be back on campus as soon as possible, and we miss having the energy and engagement of all of our community being here together. With that in mind, as we reemerge from the restrictions the pandemic has imposed on us all, we have developed the following guidance:
- Faculty, staff, and student safety are of the utmost importance
- Maricopa and CDC guidelines will be followed as closely as possible
- PVCC will operate with flexibility and patience as changes occur
- Delivery of the highest quality course content and student and academic support services to ensure semester-to-semester continuity
- Successful completion of the semester so students achieve intended goals: completion, persistence, university transfer, high school graduation, employment, work requirements, etc.
- A variety of teaching modalities based on student success measures
- Enrollment practices, with hybrid options, to support students
- Ensuring each workspace upholds necessary safe space work conditions
We will continue hosting some of our classes Online or Hybrid Online for the Fall semester. You can find these as you look over the Fall 2021 class schedule.
You can also connect with the staff in the Welcome Center for assistance if you need in-person help. Or call our Contact Center at 602-787-7000. The Welcome Center is located in the KSC Building, and is open Mondays-Thursdays: 8:00 am—6:00 pm. Closed Fridays during the Summer.
- Remote Learning Resources
- How do I get or sell back my books?
- We have online Tutoring!
- Is there a place on campus I can do my course work?
- There are many virtual out-of-class events to participate in. Check with your Instructors, check with Student Life, and check the PVCC Events calendars
- Is there someone I can talk to about dealing with it all?
- 8 Strategies for Managing Online Classes
- Community Resources: food, housing, childcare, etc.
- Cox Low-Cost Internet Options for qualifying families