Spring Semester is closer than you think! It’s time to register for Spring and Summer classes now. Follow this link to get started.
We all want to be back on campus as soon as possible, and we miss having the energy and engagement of all of our community being here together. However, as the Covid-19 infection rates continue to rise in Arizona, we have made the difficult decision to continue hosting most of our classes Online or Hybrid Online for the Spring semester. You will find these listed as you look over the Spring 2021 class schedule.
You can also connect with the staff in the Welcome Center for assistance if you need in-person help. Or call our Contact Center at 602-787-7000. The Welcome Center is located in the KSC Building, and is open Mondays-Thursdays: 8:00 am—6:00 pm and Fridays 9:00 am—5:00 p.m
Spring 2021 Classes begin January 16, 2021
- How do I get my books for class?
- We have online Tutoring!
- Is there a place on campus I can do my course work?
- There are many virtual out-of-class events to participate in. Check with your Instructors, check with Student Life, and check the PVCC Events calendars
- What about Athletics Programs?
- Is there someone I can talk to about dealing with it all?
- 8 Strategies for Managing Online Classes
- Community Resources: food, housing, childcare, etc.
- Cox Low-Cost Internet Options for qualifying families
How to get material from the library
PVCC’s Buxton Library Offers Limited In-Person Services
We're here to help make your fall semester a little easier. Starting August 17, 2020, the library will take requests for library materials. To make a request, call us at 602-787-7200, email us at email@example.com, or place your book request via our library catalog. Pick up your requests in the west end of the E Bldg.
- Mon/Wed/Fri: 10:00 am—2:00 pm
- Tues/Thurs: 3:00 pm—7:00 pm.
Remember, you can always request 24/7 librarian assistance via Ask a Librarian.